Saturday, December 12, 2015

What a Great Day To Be a Teacher! Coppell Pups Graduation Day

I have had the sheer honor of teaching pre-service teachers since 2009.  I am still in touch with many of them who have become wonderful teachers.  It is always bittersweet to see them graduate after having had them in class or have supervised them.

Yesterday my pups from Coppell Cadre graduated.  This was another exceptional group of teachers who were a joy to teach and to know.  It was a very exciting day for all of us.  I am including pictures of them and you will be able to see the look on their beautiful faces! They are ready to change the world and I am one proud UNT instructor!
Coppell Cadre Graduates 2015
Best Friends Forever - Alex and Katie

My elbow girls in class - Ally and Julia

My MS. Italy - Grace Rossi

Whoa!  Selfie with Grace!

Two more besties:  Lori and Sierra

This girl is a trooper - Never gave up! Jackie


Selfie with Julia and Ally

Love this picture with Lori

I think Laura is very happy!

Special angels were watching over Cami today.

Katie came home from Georgia to walk the stage with her cadre.
Sharing happy time with Jackie

These girlies will always remember to ask, "Where Are Your Feet?"

No comments:

Post a Comment