Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Just Keep Swimming, Just Keep Swimming!

I thought this title might be fitting since we have had all of this great rain lately.  However, I actually am referring to my ability to finish all of my assignments for the Writing Workshop I am taking now.  To begin with a whine, I had to begin the second week.  This stressed me out because I was behind but more importantly to me, I did not know everyone like I wanted to know them.  I am a VERY social person.  People mean a lot to me!  Maybe that is why I was called Nosy Rosie growing up. :)

Tomorrow I am doing my teaching demo.  I am the LAST one!  I hope everyone has enough brain cells left to listen to one more presentation.  I have a lot to say and so little time.  The good thing is that my audience is perfect and I know that we will have a lot of fun together....at least, that is my hope.  If you aren't having fun doing what you do, then you shouldn't be doing it, right?

What do you like to do for fun?

Rosie

2 comments:

Whitney Kelley said...

Thanks so much for the great idea to add in a topic/word web when reading a children's book. It dovetailed nicely with Taylor's demo the first week on how to use these as a jumping off point for older readers/writers.

I appreciate the enthusiasm that you have brought to Summer Institute and value the kind words you have sent my way. Thank you so very much for that!

Rosie's Writing Journal said...

Thank you for your kind words. Complimenting you is easy, Whitney. Your writing is wonderful....
r.

Post a Comment